Thursday, March 25, 2004

D70

Last week there was a computer show at Suntec City, one thing I observed is the more computer show to come, the more crowded it's going to be. They were really offering a very irresistible offer during the show, they offered you lots of freebies when you buy their product, and even if you were patient enough to wait until the last day of exhibition, they will slash the price with more freebies coming with it...
I bought the Nikon D70, after being persuaded heavily by my friend who bought this camera on the first day it was launched, and really found that this camera is really awesome.
So everyday I always bring my camera along with me (even though it's big enough, but when CC drive me around of course), just in case i found some interesting pictures to take.
But the bad news is I haven't tried to download the pictures to my computer at all......
Anyway this story is not an advertisement at all though, because so far I always buy canon for my manual SLR, but Nikon D70 is a good buy.....

No comments: