Monday, May 12, 2008

Origami

Do you remember during our kindergarden time, there is Origami Subject? In Indonesia we called it "Pelajaran Melipat"

I always wonder, why we should learn it in our life, until last week. I was suddenly having a bad stomach ache, and needed to go to toilet very urgently. I ran to the toilet, and didn't bother to choose the cubicle properly. Then sat down, and did my business.

Finished, I pulled the tissue, it was only 1 short piece, I thought, normally there would be another continuation of another roll of tissue...I inserted my hand to the tissue dispenser, tried to find out some more tissue, and to my horror, that one was the last tissue that I had to use to clean up *sigh*

I tried to calm my self down, seeing that small piece of tissue on my hand, suddenly reminded me of the Korean Drama "My Lovely Samsoon". Did you remember, when the boss was stranded in the cubicle next to hers without tissue paper, and what her suggestion to the boss? *tepok jidat*

Nah....after a short meditation, I decided to implied the origami lesson that I've learned in the kindergarden to the tissue. So I tried to make the full use of that piece of small tissue, folded it as many as I could so I could use it as many as I could to clean my self also.

So moral of the story: whatever lesson that you ever learned in school, no matter how stupid you think that subject is, surely will come handy for you life survival one day...

No comments: