Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hari Kebangkitan Nasional (National Awakening Day)


There are 2 things that I wanted to say in my posting regarding Hari Kebangkitan Nasional.


Let me start with the bad news first, my deep sympathy with regards the accident that cost Sophan Sophian lost his life during the convoy to commemorate the 100th National Awakening Day. He's one of my favourite actors and I believe the whole Indonesia also mourn over this incidents. Even though this accident happened partly because of his faults, but anyway I respect him for his love for Indonesia,


Secondly, which is a very good news from my friends Yohan Handoyo, who has made Indonesia proud to have him as he has won the best wine education book in the world. I hope there would be a lot more people who could make Indonesia proud again for some achievement in the world.


With this posting I would like to congratulate my friend, Yohan, and I am very proud of him, when he told me that his book made it to the last round. I had so much faith that he's gonna win the first prize...well he did it...Well done Cak Yo...So after all those moments of getting drunk ....finally you see the light at the end of the tunnel....Long live Drunken Master ;)


Lastly would like to wish you all Happy National Awakening Day, I hope that with this 100 years celebration, all of us would love Indonesia deeper


No comments: