Tuesday, May 27, 2008

CCTV Part 2

Remember the story that my office neighbour installed a CCTV just right in front of my door? Which my verdict is because the auntie, just wanted to learn how to be as trendy as me * pe de mode on*

Anyway yesterday, I arrived at the office during the office during lunch time. The Office was locked as my colleagues were downstairs buying foor for me, and unfortunately, I don't have office key :D

I tried to call one of my colleagues, with hope that they brought along their handphone with them. Just when I browsed around (read as: jelalatan), I saw that the camera light kept on blinking.

When the phone connected I spoke panickly to my colleagues," Eh can you faster a bit, because I don't know this camera can zoom how many time, and I was in a rush this morning and I didn't put on any make up. Gosh the auntie would be able to see my pimple if she zoomed in. But luckily I managed to put on the eye mask last night"

Still....my vanity is working well ya.... :D

Morale of story: Don't be lazy to put on make up, just in case you were trapped in this type of situation just like me...:D

No comments: