Friday, February 15, 2008

Tired of Living

One of our client does outsourcing of a few things to our company. And one of the things is we have to provide staffs permanently in their place.

Well these incidents already been happened a few times, whereby we feel that our staffs that are assigned there, lack of good attitude towards our company. They feel that they belongs to our clients instead.

So far it were only a small incidents happened, so we just closed one eyes towards them, but today, it really made me boiled heavily, when I received one email from one of my staff there, written in a damn big font size and some are red in color, and cc to the managers there. And at the end of letter she also wrote "Please avoid this printing error in future."

I was so bloody pissed off with my staff behaviour, I called her up, and asked her," I am sorry that I made mistakes, but allow me to asked a question, who are you working for? My company or that company? How could you send me that kind of email and cc to the managers there? Why don't you just picked up a phone and informed me that I made mistakes instead?

When I called her, she didn't even say sorry to me, she only kept quiet and only said,"Oh".

I admit I made mistakes, but remembering she is working for me, do you think that it is ethical to do that? Is she my boss? Is she tired of living? *boiling*

Belom tau dia siapa gue...don't try to wake the tiger when the tiger is sleeping lah...

No comments: