Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Mother

My mom *sigh*, my domestic helper, her name is thin thin (read as :tin tin), when my mom called, become sundanese name "Titin" *gubraks*

Since she came, I only had a chance to have my mum's cooking on week end, because I was so busy with business lunch and dinner, or farewell dinner for friends, meeting up with friends or birthday etc. And I was over eating. Can you imagine, me who is not a dessert person, had to gulp down the whole chocolate cake for the sake of business *wiping my sweat*

As the result I always ended up wanted to thrrow up every night after dinner...not that I am suffering from anorexia though...but in business it's just not nice to say no when everybody are having dessert *sigh*

Anyway I thought that week end I could detox by having my mom's cuisine, to my surprise, most of the dishes that my mom cooked (sorry) contained fatty pork *pucet*

OMG has my mom forgotten that I am not really a pork fans...especially the fatty one? *gubraks* so it was toxicated week end instead *sigh*

Anyway happy Chinese New Year for you who celebrate, don't forget to send "Hong Bao" to me ya....need my bank account? send me email, I'll give you my account ;P

No comments: