Monday, February 04, 2008

Penampakan

This morning had an early appointment at 10. It's pretty unusual for me to leave around this time *grinned*

Anyway as I've made a confession to my parents about the car, my mum sent me to the carpark this morning. I saw 1 suspicious car parked in the lot behind the lifts.

To my surprise they were in action ladies and gentleman *gubraks* Luckily my mom didn't see it, or else she will have a heart attack and ask me to move out from that place *sigh*

Of course I did call a police to lodge in a complaint *sigh* OMG not even 10 am, they did it in the open *still shocked* where does the moral go to these days? I think I need to buy 7 types of flower and wash my self with it, going to CNY man *sigh*

If my eyes happened to be swollen again, I'd sue them *sigh*

No comments: