Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tajirr...Bowww

I've already mentioned in a few last postings about how annoying the telemarketer in Singapore is. Nah, a few days ago, I received one call.
She,"Good afternoon may I speak to Flona, please?"
Me,"Yes, speaking".
She,"Oh Hi Ms Flona, my name is XXXXXXX, and I'm calling on behalf of Standard Chartered Bank. I would like to share something to you bla....bla..bla.. (very long, I couldn't get it what she says anyway).....then I have this special offer for you, a Personal loan with a very low interest rate, how does it sound ms Flona?"
Me,"Ouw, thanks for your special offer, I'm not interested in it.."
I hadn't had a chance to finish my line then she cut me off,"Oh, why? It has a very low interest rate..."My blood started to boil and I cut her off also but with a calm tone,"Well, I have ABUNDANCE of MONEY, why should I take your loan?"She answered with a pissed off voice,"Oh Good for you then, good luck.."
I politely answered,"Thanks for your offer..and Happy Chinese New Year"
She hung up...
ABUNDANCE of MONEY? wakakakkakka....tajir bowwww....Amien deh Amien....
Money sih I have, but Abundance...well..if Indonesian Rupiah, have a few millions lah...but Singapore Dollar...weleh....still looking for a spoonful of rice a a big bowl of diamond lah yau...
Anyway wanted to wish you who celebrate a Happy Prosperous Chinese New Year, may you'll be granted with a good health, bright future, and ABUNDANCE of MONEY *wicked smile*
But even though you're not celebrating, no harm to wish you all those wish, just say Amien...May God grant our wish, ya gak? *wink*
Oh ya....I'm in Timbuktu now...and I forgot to bring my handphone...so sorry if I ccan't reply to your sms or attending your call....

No comments: