Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Competition

My parents are here. So there is the competition in having the right to see which programmes *sigh*
Frankly speaking, I'm not a TV person, I'm more to radio person, but then there are some programmes that I like to watch, Indonesian Infotainment (if I didn't forget about it, but most of the times I always forget *blush*) in the morning, and Makan King 2, and I don't know what else lah....
Anyway the Indonesian infortainment I watch it in the morning during my brekkie time, but then, my father like to watch the TVRI at that time, which doing some English lesson *sigh*
So every morning, I tried my best to occupied the tv first (but I always lose *sad*, an even though I win, then my dad will easily said,"Mana remotenya?" then change to TVRI *gondok*).
Last friday, finally I managed to occupy the TV first, but in the middle of the infotainment, my dad said,"Mana remotenya?"
Reluctantly I gave the remote to my Dad, but luckily when he turned to TVRI, hoooraaaayyyyy....no lesson on Friday, so he was dissapointedly returned the remote to me *lompat2*
Actually, when my parents not here I also seldom see the infotainment kok, may be the competition that give me "the kick" in competition kali yak? *senyum manis*

No comments: