Friday, February 23, 2007

My Heart Cry

Hmmm sounds very melodrama ya? *blush*
By the way, I'm in Hong Kong now, and the hotel provided free internet access from the room, and I bring my laptop with me *yuupppeeeee* So my hands are of course very itchy, want to update my blog, but of course no time for blogwalking....busy bowwwww.... *alasan*
Anyway yesterday, it's been always my ritual to visit this restaurant, by the name of Tay Ping Koon, every time I visited Hong Kong. It's a very old western restaurant, and all the waiters are old uncle as old as my dad, or may be a bit younger.
Tay Ping Koon, always been frequented by the high level of Hong Kong-ers, which you can see from their look and manner. By the way I found this restaurant from the guide to Hong Kong from Femina magazine (Indonesian famous female magazine). The price quite reasonable though...
I was sitting in the corner the most inside, while I was doing people watching, there it was on the other corner, one elderly gentleman, much more older than my dad, sitting by him self, with a straight body, dressed up in a very neat coat and tie.
He gave all the waiter the hong bao (=red packet), and he seemed quite famous there. I didn't know, what's going inside my heart, but my heart started to cry when I saw him. His so well behaved, must be from the very very rich family, but yet there he was sitting by him self, even though he looks quite fragile *sigh*
That situation made me lose my appetite *sigh*
Is it sign of aging? I'm not easily cry with certain occasion, but now my heart become so fragile and soft *sigh* What's happening nah? *Thai Accent*

No comments: