Friday, October 26, 2007

Hiding




I got the above file from Cika.


I'm hiding today.....everybody is aftering me, the one in the office (I could smell something though) and the one at home (you know who lah)...


And at home I really hide inside my bed room and close the door very tight, everytime I open the door, my domestic helper, will say,"Is there anything I can help you ma'am?"


Oh my God....what a nuisance...I think I should go to the police station and ask for the Police Protection Order Letter *sigh*


Last but not least, thank you for all of you who have already arrange something (even though you might have or might not have), sending me all those sweet sms-es (anyway my toot started to ache badly since last night *gak nyambung*), and also all those who is wishing me half heartedly, yeah God knows who lah ya.....


Anyway thank you so much.....this is the best day that I have so far.....but I think I have to go out from the house now....Have a nice week end....and see you for those whom I have to see.....

No comments: