Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Anger Management

I think I need to join anger management class already. As I prone to get angry to other people (not my staffs though) easily...especially all those so called bloody stupid customer service consultant...but of course I don't scold them but I'd asked to be transferred to the manager, then start singing my rap songs (read:scolding them upside down)...

A new idiotic customer just talked to me and you know that type of unreasonable request, but know nothing about it, and even questioned me about the knowldege of my work.....arrrggghhhh don't you think that you want to kill her?

Who the hell she think she is, dare to questioned me such things? Tetangga bukan sodara bukan *ngasah piso*...eh shouldn't sharpened my knife dink...that type of person should be killed slowly with a blund knife....

My staff started to worry and asked her colleagues to make me cold drinks....

Aiyoh just now is only a short episodes of my mild anger mah...even though a lots of bad words, but I haven't raised up my tone yet though *blush* I only cursed after I finished my call...


PS: Normally I am the ambassador of my clients's product but for this product....I swear I won't spread the news about the product to anybody....anyway I don't think the product is worth to buy anyway

No comments: