Thursday, June 01, 2006

Finally....

Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, I'm proudly announce that finally....I'm grounded Booooo......*yay* ooopsss..has to be *sad* isn't it?
Yupe I'm sick, after seeing a doctor yesterday with all kinds of complaints which link one and another, final conclusion, because of stress, my body resistance is low, so I catch a flu which develop now *smile*
Now I feel,very tired, dizzy, sneezing all the time, running nose (which make me looks like kampong kids *devil smile*). Even in this pigeon hole (that's how I called HDB flat though *smile*), walking from living room to my bed room, I feel very longggg and winding roaddddd... *nyanyi padahal got sore throat*
I think better fall sick lah, other than I have to suffer all the time, at least by being sick, I'll be clearing the virus and toxin after I recovered, isn't it? Hopefully will not be suffering from all those draggy things, like the Indonesian saying," Habis Gelap Terbitlah Terang" *ngelirik Bunda Shafiya*
And suddenly I miss that long drive, from city to Parramatta, taking Anzac Bridge, and drive all the way....eh..protest it's not allowed, yeah I know it's a stupid way to reach Parramatta by taking that way, but I swear by the moon and the star in the sky *nyanyi lagi* all those scenic drive, is wroth to drive for *copy cat Robinson sale ads*
park the car in Parramatta mall, then walk towards city hall, buy Hungry Jack (in here is Burger King lah..yeah junk food, but don't care), sitting in the city hall square, had lunch and people watching, then continue to walk inside Parramatta Park, day dreaming all the way, it's soooo perfect and romantic in Sydney weather now....ehhh Agnes you can do it what, I suspect Agnes will do this after work *nuduh* hehehhehehheh....eh today late night shopping yah...so Agnes will walk in Parramatta Mall instead for sure lah *yakin*
Good news last nite, there were a mock up listening test for the Japanese class, so far I'm doing good lah, can pass...and my pray for this exam is not very high, I realised as I'm getting old, there are a lot of things has changed, so pass can already lah *smile*

No comments: