Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Ruth Sahanaya in Concert

Yes, today is the concert day, but too bad I can't go and see the concert
Firstly CC hasn't recovered from cough, secondly I am sick again today
I am quite surprised with the news of Uthe occupied quite big section in Strait Times, and the concert 70% sold off. Looks like lots of Uthe fans as well in here, even they came as far as from Malaysia and even Indonesia *wow*
So all I can say is only all the best for Uthe's concert tonight
I started this day with going to hospital because of the palpitation that I had from bad dream
Followed by breakfast at Starbucks Holland Village
Then went to the office, saw the cardiologist in the evening
And now I'm hooked to the holter, it's kinda recorder for my heart activity during the test
I can't take a bath until tomorrow 11 am to be taken off from my body
Kinda weird though, can't do stretching the nurse said.

No comments: