Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Inul Sensation

Indeed Inul is more sensational than Uthe.
It's proven by another article publihed on Tuesday edition of Strait Times, Inul was on the front page of Life section, wearing a tight bright red costume, her very own signature uniform, the title was Indonesia's Chilli Padi.
That title really represents her as a sensational and controversial person, not even in Indonesia, but also in Singapore. Well, I just can say congrats Inul, all the best for you.....

Yesterday I went for a free spa, it was really free, but yet at the end of it, of course the sales tried to persuade me to buy their package, which I said I need to consider about it first. That spa were consist of back massage and sauna. I enjoyed the massage, but yet the sauna was quite hot.
Imagine, in the humidity of Singapore weather then you still have to enter the sauna room....
The effect of the massage not really last long, as the afternoon came then my back became pain again...

I went to the doctor in the evening, reaching there found out that I supposed to come today, and too bad the doctor was out also, no choice I came back today.

Today the doctor said that I shouldn't withdraw the medicine too fast, which made me confused now, I'm quite okay without the medicine, but yet the doctor advised me to go back on medication?????

After doctor then I got a make over plus manicure, quite nice make over and cute manicure, but it damaged by now....may be I'll try to fix the manicure later....

No comments: