Saturday, October 30, 2010

Car Washer

Lately my brain ability to process things is a bit slow, so I take quite sometime to get out from the car, get my things from the car boot, and started to walk towards the lift.
One day I arrived home very late, when I was still taking things from my car boot, suddenly there was a man approaching me, and said,"Good evening ma'am".
Luckily I was in a stupid mode, so I was not shock at all with his sudden presence. He asked me," I can help you to wash your car everyday, Monday to Friday".
I am not too keen with the car washer at the carpark, because I experienced that the paint work would be damaged by their wipes...so I prefer to wash at the car wash in the petrol kiosk.
But I know I can't say this things to him, so I just sheepishly said with my best smile,"Oh no thanks, I have somebody washing my car in the office".
But he knew I lie, because my car's rim is very dirty and he kept on staring at them *sigh*
So he said,"Why don't you let me wash your car?"
I said," Oh well may be next month".
He was still staring at my car's rim and said,"I'll give you my number ma'am, please call me".
I took it and put it inside my bag...
A few days later I met him again when I arrived home late...he ran to me and said,"Hey ma'am, why you haven't called me?"
I said," Errr....the month hasn't ended, right?"
He said," Don't forget to call me next month..."
Oh man...eversince that insident, I was playing hide and seek with him.
I am trying my best to avoid him, so if I saw him when I enter the carpark, I would just leave my belongings in the car and run into the lift as soon as possible...

1 comment:

thuns said...

hahaha... ampe kucing2an gitu ya mbak :) lagian tuh orang kok maksa amat sih